on Monday, November 8th, 2010 | No Comments
Partial list of alkalizing foods:
- Fruits: apples, bananas, berries, cherries, peaches, pears, grapes, oranges, lemons, limes, melons, mandarin oranges, papayas, and more.
- Vegetables: potatoes, brussell sprouts, cabbage, squash, carrots, celery, lettuce, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, lentils, leeks, mustard greens, collard greens, kale, and more.
- Nuts and Seeds: Macadamia nuts, almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds.
Partial List of Foods to Minimize:
- Proteins: meats & fish, soy, tofu, all types.
- Dairy Products: most cheeses, milk, yogurt, eggs
- Nuts: peanuts, walnuts, peanut butter
- Processed foods
- White and whole-wheat flour products, including breads